Egyptian President Mohamed Morsi is showing signs of insecurity. His government is starting to prosecute opposition journalists. As this New York Times editorial makes clear, he should think twice before repeating the mistakes of the old regime.
- @jmmacha @lullahoop wow. You guys are always raising the bar for my cultural experiential expectations. 4 weeks ago
- RT @JWGOP: Terrorist in Boston is an American. We should treat him like Timothy McVeigh. We can't undermine our values, what sets us apart.… 4 weeks ago
- RT @ProSyn: Why are long-term interests rates so low? Read the latest from Kenneth Rogoff bit.ly/16yMh5q 1 month ago
- RT @SteveMartinToGo: See essay question section of Twitter.@blancaceline what was it like to work with Meryl Streep? And would you like ... 1 month ago
- #POTUS #Congress & #cabinet should follow suit. “@politico: Chuck Hagel to give back some of his salary to DoD: politi.co/XolDMj” 1 month ago